If you are a true party enthusiast and looking for the best party speakers then you have come to the right place.
We have compiled a list of top 10 best party speakers to save you from the hassle of going through page by page looking for a good speaker on a store.
Being in charge of the sound system at a party comes with great responsibilities. You need to make sure that certain things go right so that everyone can enjoy the party. Those ‘certain things’ can be anything like how long the party last without anyone getting bored and it also greatly depends upon the sound quality of your system.
Thus, you need to make sure that you have the best possible speaker system at your disposal!
Below is a table of the party speakers that we have reviewed today:
1.PRORECK PARTY 15 Portable 15-Inch 2000 Watt 2-Way Powered PA Speaker BEST PORTABLE PARTY SPEAKERS:
Are you also amazed by seeing the “2000 Watt” description of this speaker?! Well, you are not the only one. This speaker is truly a beast in itself. With 2000 watts amplified power output, it throws a great volume of bass and superb sound quality.
This speaker comes with an active and a passive speaker. The active speaker’s frequency response (from 50-20kHz ensures the amplification of any type of audio. The passive speaker contains a 15-inch woofer and a tweeter, ensuring the best possible experience.
These “15-Inch 2000 Watt” powerhouse will give a magnificent look to your home-theater system.
As we know that everything comes with limits. While these speakers are great for loud bass with a good sound quality, still some people may feel it being bulky or too hard to carry. If this thing irritates you too, you should check out the other reviewed speakers.
- It is a 15-inch 2000 Watt 2-Way Powered speaker with plenty of functions like Bluetooth, USB, SD Card and remote controlled connectivity. It also comes with ¼” Mic and RCA line inputs and output.
- Has a 115V/230V Power selector. Proreck Party 15 Portable speaker also has built-in LED lights (with 4 colors) and LCD display to ensure the Party feeling.
Dimensions: 19 x 30 x 29 in
Weight: 81.6 lb
PROS and CONS of PRORECK PARTY 15 Portable 2000 Watts speakers:
All in all this set of speakers are great for backyard parties/indoor parties or for your home-theater system.
2.Sony GTKXB7BC High Power Home Audio System Best Bluetooth Party Speaker:
Sony GTKXB7BC High Power Home Audio System with its EXTRA BASS and LED lights display-show will give a fantastic club-like ambience to your Party environment.
You can choose from three colors; Black, Blue or Red, and all three of them look cool. With Clear Audio+ and SongPal app support, It gives you a high-quality sound experience and you can also customize the settings.
If you are planning to buy more than one of these then you have the ability to sync all of them. This can easily be done by making one device “Host” and then syncing the music with other systems.
Its unique ‘two-way design’ provides you with an opportunity to set it up horizontally or place it vertically, the built-in sensor will optimize the sound for you automatically!
- Equipped with NFC, Bluetooth and a USB port for easy streaming and a plug and play experience.
- Equipped with 3 tweeters(around the corners).
- It comes with Analog input and output support.
- Dimensions: 12.8” x 25.6”(height) in
- Weight: around 30 pounds
Check out this video of Sony GTK-XB7 – Best Bluetooth Party Speaker:
PROS and CONS of Sony GTKXB7BC High Power Home Audio System:
3. ION Audio Party Rocker Live Best Party Speakers with Lights:
As the name suggests, ION Audio is really a party rocker. It is a 50-watt speaker with many tricks up it sleeves. With its intense 4-color lighting display, it makes you feel like you are really in a party!
The front panel consists of all the controls to control loudness and LED-display modes. It also comes with a microphone which allows you to add your ‘special’ touch to the party!
If you are true party enthusiast and worried about how long the battery would last, then don’t worry, because the battery can last up to 75 hours, yes you heard it right!😊
With handle and wheels, It is super comfortable to move around if you have to take it to the beach or to your backyard for BBQ party!
All in all this ION Audio Rocker is one of the best party speakers with lights.
- ION Audio Party Rocker has a 50-watt speaker and on top of that LED-lights are installed.
- There are four-lighting modes namely: BEAT SYNC,’This mode allows the light to move or sync with the song (beats)’, AUTO, APP, OFF.
- With the Bluetooth connectivity having range up to 100 feet, you can effortlessly stream the music from your device far away from the speaker.
- Microphone included.
- The battery (1.12V) included is AWESOME! It lasts up to 75 hours with music and up to 6 hours with all that lighting display.
- Frequency response: 77 Hz-20,000 Hz (Aux)
- Dimensions: 10” x 15” x 20.4” (l x w x h)
- Weight: 18.3 lbs
PROS and CONS of ION AUDIO PARTY ROCKER LIVE:
Polk Atrium Series provides some top of the line indoor and outdoor speakers. The reason why we have chosen Atrium 4 to be on this list is because of its portability and cheap price compared to other speakers. Atrium 4 could be a great addition if you are looking for a portable speaker for your patio or boat.
With its Dynamic Balance technology, 19mm anodized aluminum dome tweeter along with long-throw mid-woofer pumps out a surprising bass and also offers better power handling and smooth response.
The SpeedLock Mounting System offers hassle-free installation of these speakers to save your time every time setting it up for a party.
It has been designed in such a steeply-angled way to further maximize the critical mid and high-frequency dispersion over a larger area.
These are All-Weather Certified speakers exceeding baseline industrial and military specifications thus capable of enduring heavy rains and extreme temperatures.
- Grilles and brackets are made from Aluminum along with stainless steel while the hardware is made basically from brass, thus saving it from rust.
- Durable, mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet design ensures that it survives hard weather conditions.
- Klippel Transducer Optimization ensures that the speakers provides exceptional performance and crisp bass even at high volumes.
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 6.2 x 9.5 inches
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
Polk Audio Atrium 4 Outdoor Speakers:
PROS and CONS of Polk Audio Atrium 4:
The modern and futuristic looks do make this speaker stand out from its other light-weight counterparts.
if you are looking to buy party speaker that not only looks great but also sounds great, then my dear friend, this piece is designed for you!
Don’t judge this fella by its design, Big Blue is capable to go loud enough to entertain your small backyard or beach parties!
If you are an audiophile and looking for a really powerful loudspeaker, then this is not for you. Better check out the DiamondBoxx Model L and Model XL or ION Party Rocker.
- Its 4 full-range speakers provide awesome 360-degree sound that makes its use flexible for any environment.
- The Bluetooth range is up to 33 feet.
- The battery is rechargeable and lasts up to 4-5 hours.
- Power: 72 watts (half powers the sub-woofer)
- Dimensions: 6.3″W x 6.3″D x 15.8″H
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Weight: 14.7 lbs
PROS and CONS of Brookstone’s Big Blue Party Indoor-Outdoor Speaker:
Don’t go on the looks of this olde worlde party speaker, It may look old-fashioned in design but it is capable of doing much more than that.
Marshall Killburn features a classic design; vintage-looking front fret and gold-colored metal detailing.
For a portable speaker weighing almost 7 pounds, Kilburn does not disappoint as far as the sound quality is concerned. This little speaker produces exceptionally great mids and highs and does not distort the volume at high volumes. The bass it produces is great for a speaker this size.
All in all the vintage design makes it a great party speaker!
- It comes in two colors; Black and Cream. But the cream color is more expensive.
- Bluetooth connectivity available.
- 3/4″ Dome Tweeters: 2X and 4″ Woofer: 1X
- The battery can last up to 20 hours.
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 9.5 inches
- Weight: ~7lbs
PROS and CONS of Marshall Killburn:
Sony ZS-BTG900 is a great addition to Sony’s boombox speaker system’s family. The lighting display and the bass at high volume is just amazing.
It is basically a portable speaker featuring Bluetooth connectivity via NFC that makes it a lot easier to listen to music via your phone.
It has the ability to produce 20 watts of power; the bass and sound quality at high volume is good if not ‘great’.
Its Light Sync lighting effects make it a great speaker for party uses.
If you are looking for a great party speaker under $200 mark then this is the way to go as it comes with all the features needed to have a fully lit party!
I would not be wrong if I say that this is one of best budget party speakers, having not so many great features but still having the abilities to jump-start your parties.
- 2.1 Channel sound with 20 Watts of power.
- Bluetooth pairing via NFC
- CD-R/RW (MP3 and WMA) playback.
- FM/AM tuner with up to 30 memory presets.
- Battery life up to 26 hours (8 D batteries needed to be purchased separately).
- Dimensions: 25.2×10.2×16.4 inches
- Weight: ~18lbs
Pros and Cons of Sony ZS-BTG900 Portable Bluetooth Boombox Speaker:
Aiwa Exos-9 is a Portable Bluetooth speaker offering a wide range of features. With 200 watts of continuous power and 5 divers including 6.5’ dual-voice subwoofer, Exos-9 has the ability to deliver marvelous distortion-free sound quality.
The best thing I found out about this speaker is the customizable 5-band graphic equalizer. It comes with 4 presets, but you can also adjust the EQ to your liking. If you are a heavy metal listener or a Pop lover, you can always adjust it for any music genre!
Another good thing about this speaker is that you can link two Exos-9s together. You can either connect it as separated (L+R) or dual stereo. With this feature, you always have the opportunity to upgrade your party setup.
- 5 drivers, including a 6.5″ dual-voice coil subwoofer.
- 57.2 Wh Li-ion battery is included that provides 9 hours of uptime.
- The speaker is compatible with 110-240V AC.
- Customizable Graphics Equalizer.
- Bluetooth, NFC, aptX, A2DP and 3.5mm Audio Jack support.
- Dimensions: 7.5×11.7×19.3 inches
- Weight: 13lbs
Pros and Cons of Aiwa Exos-9 Portable Bluetooth Speaker:
9. THE SOUNDBOKS 2 – Loudest Portable Speaker Best Premium Party Speaker:
You are looking at a beast in front of you! Yes, you heard it right. This little-yet-a-monster speaker is all that you need if you are looking for a speaker that not only makes your party litty but is also portable, then this beast of a speaker is giving you more than that!
I would not be wrong if I say that this is the most powerful and loudest portable speaker supporting volume up to 122dB with coverage up to 100 yards. It features military-grade swappable batteries each capable of giving 40 hours of loud music on average volume and around 8 hours at full volume. Moreover, the batteries charge to full in just 4 hours.
This is not it!
Due to its all-weather nano coating, You can take this beast anywhere with you anytime no matter if the weather is cold or hot; raining or hailing, as Soundboks-2 is shock, temperature, water and weather resistant!
- 92% efficient Class-D amplifier. (4.5x more efficient than an ordinary stereo amp)
- Built from high-quality Baltic birchwood with a brushed aluminum frame.
- Aux and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Dimensions: 12.6 x 25.98 x 16.93 in
- Weight: 33lbs
Loudest Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Soundboks-2:
Pros and Cons of Soundboks 2 – Loudest Portable Speaker:
Monster Rockin’ Roller 2 is yet another powerful, strongly built, omni-directional speaker providing 80 watts of sound with up to 100 hours of battery time, to keep your party going and going!
At one side it contains removable storage container in which you can store your mobile, mp3 player or excessive wires. At the top, it provides a couple of USB ports, AUX input,Bluetooth connectivity button, and a knob to control the volume. It also features a button to control the white LEDs at the top, which gives it an amazing look in the dark. At the back, it provides a couple of AC outlets which you can use to give power to other things like lights etc, and a battery level indicator. The battery lasts up to a 100 hours on a single charge. Monster Roller 2 features NFC and Bluetooth connectivities along with support for FM Radio.
The overall build quality of this speaker is outrageous. It has a sturdy look with a high-quality rubber finishing all around. Also comes with a handle to provide portability. The Monster Rockin’ Roller 2 comes with IPX4 technology that ensures that the speaker remains protected in bad weather.
Check out the complete list of features this speaker is offering:
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Battery lasts up to 100 hours.
- It emits a total of about 80 watts of power.
- It also comes with 2 USB power jacks, which you can use to recharge your mobile phone. Also provides 3.5mm AUX input at the front.
- The high-quality leather handle provides great portability.
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 23.5 x 19.4 inches
- Weight: 27lbs
Pros and Cons of Monster Rockin’ Roller 2:
Things to consider while buying party speakers – Guide for buying best party speakers:
1- Your needs and your budget:
We all have a specific budget before buying a speaker. If you have a large budget then you can easily buy the premium speaker like Sony GTKXB7BC or Soundboks-2, but things get difficult when you are low on budget. All the speakers come with different set of prices and features. It is best to first identify what features you need in a speaker, what are your requirements for a good party speaker and What is your budget?. Only then you can decide which speaker to buy.
Question yourself; Where are you going to use the speaker frequently? At home are outside? Then search through the above list and find out the one accordingly to your needs. For example, if you live in an area where you have to use the speaker outside but the weather is always unsuitable, then you can consider buying the SoundBoks-2 water-resistant speaker.
2- Sound Quality:
You need to have a clear understanding of different features of a speaker and how they affect the sound quality and bass of a speaker. Woofers are used to control the bass level i.e. low-frequency levels while the tweeters, on the other hand, control the treble i.e. high-frequency levels.
Difference between a woofer and a sub-woofer:
A standard woofer is made to produce sound between the frequencies 20 – 2000Hz. The sound quality decreases as the speaker approaches either extreme end. To cope up with this issue and to ensure that the speaker provides a badass bass, usually, a subwoofer is made to cope up with the low-frequency sounds (bass) which have a range of 20 to 200Hz. This basically means that sub-woofers increase the sound quality at low-frequencies.
Watts tell you about how much power the speaker can generate. The best way to determine the loudness of a speaker is by checking its wattage. But you should know your surroundings in which you are going to use the speaker and only then you can check which speaker would work best.
What does dB rating mean?:
High decibels (dB) means the ability of a speaker to use the power from the amplifier. The higher the dB range the louder the music in general.
3- Portability and other Features:
You should always check if the speaker is portable enough for you carry it around. Checking the dimensions and weight of the speaker can give you a good guess about this. Moreover, do check the features which the speaker is providing. Like; Bluetooth connectivity, weather-resistivity, battery consumption etc. You might also be interested in features like LED lighting-display and the overall look of the speaker. These are the things which you need to ask yourself before going to order the speaker.
Conclusively, I would like to add that if you are looking for sheer power and bass then go for Soundboks-2 or SONY GTKXB7BC. These two are the best party speakers that will run just great whether it’s a pool-side party, BBQ or a basement DJ night, they will never disappoint you. However, if you are low on a budget you might want to take a look into ION Audio Party Rocker Live made absolutely for parties.
If you happen to buy a product from our recommended list, do leave us a comment below!