Worrying about a gaming case that not only looks attractive but also under your budget? Worried about the bad cable-management of some cheap cases? Well, you have come to the right place. I am going to cover those budget Gaming Cases that are under $50, that provide you with good cable management just like those expensive gaming cases!
A Computer case is the most important part of your Gaming PC. Not only look-wise but certain other factors like Cooling, upgrade opportunities and most of all “Cable-Management”.
I have gleaned here some Budget Gaming Case that provides good Cable-Management and has Better Airflow.
Let’s start looking at these amazing Gaming Cases.
DeepCool TX Mid Tower TESSERACT SW
First on the list is DeepCool TX Mid Tower TESSERACT SW. It comes for only ~$35. This is, in my opinion, a good budget gaming case for BLACKnBLUE lovers.
- It comes with 2x120mm blue LED fans. You also get 2x120mm support for the side panel and two for the top. If you are going with a liquid-cooling build you can install 240mm radiator on the top.
- TESSERACT SW features 1xUSB 3.0 and 1xUSB 2.0 port at the front.
- This mid-tower case can fit bigger Graphics cards up to 310mm in length.
- It has a space of about 20-22 mm between the motherboard and the right-side panel for better cable management.
- The case also comes with a clear side window to show your amazing RIG from inside!
- Fair Airflow system.
In terms of looks and all, this Gaming case is all you want! This Case does lack in many areas compared to other expensive cases, but for $35 its the best. Also, check the best Budget Gaming Case i.e Carbide Series SPEC-01 details at the end of this page.
RAIDMAX Vortex V4
Second on the list is RAIDMAX Vortex V4 mid-tower Case. This is really and attractive Gaming Case that comes under $50. It comes in many colors including Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow.
- RAIDMAX Vortex V4 features one USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0 in the front.
- V4 comes with 1x120mm fan.
- It supports additional 2x120mm fan in the front, one 120mm fan on the top along with 1x120mm radiator for the back.
- In terms of space, the drive bays can be removed to support long Graphics card of length 12-15 inches.
- Vortex V4 also has space between motherboard and side panel for better Cable-Management.
Honestly speaking, for $45-50 (cheap in some places) this is a solid and good-looking Gaming Case!
Cooler Master N200 mATX case
Third on the list is Cooler Master N200 micro-ATX case. Not the most attractive case, but hey it’s for only 50 bucks!
- It features 2xUSB 2.0 and only one USB 3.0 port at the front with headphone’s jack obviously.
- N200 has a meshed front panel.
- Although it’s a mATX case yet it supports 2x120mm fans at the front. At the back, it’s already installed with one 120mm fan. At the top, it is embellished with dust filter and supports 120x15mm fan. It also supports 1x120mm fan at the side!
- CM N200 also supports three 3.5″ HDD and four 2.5″ SSD.
- This case supports large Graphics cards of length up to 12-14 inches!
- It has a good room for cable management.
- Removing the hard-drive cage and top 3.0 bay clears the room for water-cooling and you can fit 240mm liquid cooling radiator in the front. For more info visit.
For all the water-cooling lovers finding for a cheap case, This Cooler Master N200 mATX case might be it!
Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower CaseSilent Edition
Fourth on the list of budget Gaming case is Corsair Carbide Series 100R Silent Edition Mid Tower Case. It’s available on the amazon for only $45.
- Unlike the other cases, it supports 2xUSB 3.0 at the front.
- We find a Noise-dampening material at the front, upper and side panels, as the name suggests, to overcome the hardware noise.
- Case included 2x120mm fan, one at the front and rear respectively. 2x120mm fans can be installed on the top.
- It has 4 HDD trays that support 3.5″ and 5.25″. All these trays provide SSD support.
- It supports Graphics Card up to 10-12 inches which can be increased by removing the HDD trays.
- Cable-management is Fair.
Overall it’s a good case. Plus point is that this silent edition considerably reduces the unwanted noise from the hardware.
Carbide Series SPEC-01 LED Mid-Tower Gaming Case
Last on the list is Carbide Series SPEC-01 LED Mid-Tower Gaming Case. Let’s talk about its specs.
This amazing-looking case is just about ~$45 (cheaper in some places). It’s one of the best cases available at this price-range.
- It has one USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0 at the front.
- It has room for 2x140mm OR 2x120mm fans at the front and one built-in 120mm LED (replaceable).
- For top and back, it has room for 2x120mm and 1x120mm fans respectively.
- It has 10.5 inches clearance for Graphics card which is less compared to the other Gaming Cases.
- One of the coolest features is the side-panel. You have a huge window to show off your amazing components inside.
- Cable management is pretty Good.
In conclusion, this is a spacious case which can fit even the big mighty Graphics card since there are no drive bays that can actually get in the way. (see in the pic below) If you have 50 bucks to spare, this is the best you would get. It has all the juice a gamer wants!
These were our Top 5 Budget Gaming Cases under $50. Feel free to suggest us more cases and we will review it for you.